Swollen hands find relief...
Why are your precious hands so stiff and swollen in the morning? In most cases, this will indicate a lack of adequate circulation to the cells and tissues.
Numerous Reasons for Hand Swelling
There are numerous reasons for your hands to swell, but the main thing is to reduce the inflammation and increase the circulation again.
Far Infrared Rays emitted from Bio-Ceramic Gloves does increase the microcirculation and helps to reduce the puffy, swollen hands, joints, fingers and wrists. Essential blood flow is improved allowing fresh nutrients and oxygen to reach and rejuvenate the afflicted areas of your swollen hands.
FIR also has the unique ability to facilitate the breakdown and release of toxins stored in the cells. What a difference this can make.
Far Infrared Rays Reduces Swelling
Infrared Rays will Reduce Swelling, Relieve Pain, and Soothe Your Swollen Hands!
Just by wearing these surprisingly soft gloves while you're sleeping, you can help reduce the swelling in your joints and hands.
Symptoms of Swollen Hands:
- Hand or hands are enlarged
- Fingers are larger than normal
- Hands and fingers appear to be puffy
- Hands have a "bloated" appearance
- Skin on hands and fingers seems tight
- Skin could look smoother than normal
- Bones and tendons in hands and fingers are not defined or easily identified
- Hands and fingers are often red
- Inflammation is obvious
- Hands, joints, and fingers are sore to touch
- Having difficulty closing hand and making a fist
- Rings on fingers are a lot tighter than normal
Possible Causes of a Swollen Hand:
Basically, the root cause is lack of circulation. This could be caused by:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis, or degenerative joint disease
- Edema (fluid retention)
- Kidney problems
- Insect bite
- Blood pooling
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Repetitive Stress Syndrome
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Lupus - a long-lasting autoimmune disease
- Writer's cramps
- Post surgery
Easy to Wear
Therapy Gloves are cost-effective and a worthwhile investment to reduce the swelling in your hands and improve the overall health of the cells and tissues.
Suggested Treatments for Swollen Hands
We recommend wearing far infrared gloves for treating swollen hands. The FIR emitted from the gloves help to reduce inflammation. Not only are these "Miracle Gloves" soft and flexible, but they are non-toxic, so can be safely used by people with sensitive skin.
NOTE: If your hand is extremely swollen... you will want to order a larger size glove than you normally purchase.
Open Finger Far Infrared Gloves
If you suffer from Trigger Thumb or Trigger Finger, these gloves are for
you. Why? Because the natural FIR energy actually reduces the
inflammation of the tendon sheath that is causing the your fingers to
snap, crackle and pop!